Friday, September 12, 2008

Vernal Reunion

READ TWO POSTS DOWN THAT IS WHERE THE FIRST OF VERNAL TRIP STARTS !!!





We did crafts together that Julie put together for all of us. It was really exciting for the kids expecially Bryce and I. Bryce felt artistic and put together a tennis ball that looked like a ninja they all looked so good. The little plastic objects were fun too Tucker put together a dinosaur to remind him of how much fun he had at dinosaurland. On the way home Bryce and I decided to take a different route. After overheating and climbing up the hills and mountainsides we made it to Flaming Gorge. It was so pretty. I couldn't believe how far up we were. I was really glad we had a chance to see it. We got to see a lot of animals along the way home too. I still think that I saw a Caribou on the road as well it was really neat. We really loved everything. Thanks so much to everyone! Especially Troy and Julie for all the effort that you put in Thank You!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I look really mad in that picture... hmmm? Just deep in thought! We had so much fun, it was so good to see you guys!